WITH 481 REVIEWS
To view local phone numbers
To apply for a position with Precision Door, please read the job listings below and select 'Apply' for the position best suited to your skills and experience.
Apply For A New Career With Precision Garage Door Today
You'll work with people who have been well trained and care about their jobs and their customers.
We are looking to make an investment in career-oriented, permanent employees who want a better future for themselves and their families.
We provide the truck and all scheduled appointments, and what we need are motivated team members who are good with customers.
Industry-Standard Training and Safety
We provide second-to-none training for our technicians to ensure you’ll be prepared to the job safely and correctly. We welcome applicants with no previous experience. We will train you to become a professionally trained Precision Door technician.
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
We understand what it takes to raise a family. We offer high earning potential and benefits.
Work For An Industry Leader
Precision Door started in 1999, and is now America’s leading Garage Door Repair company.
Garage Door Technician
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Energetic personality and well spoken
- An exceptional work ethic
- A strong attendance record
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
- A clean driving record
- A commitment to maintaining high quality standards
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Available nights and weekends
- Sales experience desired
- Previous garage installation/repair desired
- Commercial experience desired
LicenseLA Contractor License